- Assist incoming airline passengers and the general public by providing high quality, accurate and impartial information about services at the San Francisco International Airport,replica watches the cultural and recreational resources in the Bay Area and the ground transportation services from the Airport to other places in the Bay Area in a culturally sensitive and cheerful manner;
- Sell transit tickets to the general public using a Point of Sale System;
- Distribute ground transportation handouts and other printed informational materials;
- Distribute tourist materials such as tour guidebooks, maps, brochures;
- Serve as translators and/or arrange for translation of information needed by non-English speaking visitors;
- Make referrals to other organizations that provide social services or other forms of assistance and provide information about commercial services;
- Serve in an emergency capacity as required by the Airport, and
- Document and collect data on the services provided for submission to the Airport
- High school graduation with the ability to read, understand and speak English fluently
- Second language desirable, Chinese and Spanish preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and pleasant demeanor
- Previous experience in retail sales and at least two years of interactive customer service is a must and experience with Point of Sales systems a plus.
- Familiarity with the San Francisco Bay Area and its communities is a must omega replica uk .
- Must successfully pass a 10-year background check.
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.
Starting rate $13.99 per hour, paid vacation and sick leave, paid parking, medical & dental insurance, life and disability insurance, paid training, 401K, paid uniforms and credit union membership. Union membership is required.
About Polaris Research And Development, Inc.
Polaris is a small, minority owned business serving the San Francisco Bay Area. For the past 26 years, we have operated the Information Booths at the San Francisco International Airport providing support and service to the traveling public. We have completed contracts with the San Francisco Department of Public Health, numerous other agencies at the federal, state and municipal levels and several foundations.