The ideal candidate will have a Bachelors degree in Accounting with a thorough understanding of bookkeeping principals and 1-3 years experience in a GAAP environment. Position requires strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (include, but are not limited to) :
- Complete record keeping responsibility including manual bank reconciliations, preparing adjustments, journal entries
- Posting and processing of accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Assist tax and audit departments with compiling supporting documentation for financial statements
- Respond to and resolve bookkeeping questions and problems
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, and procedures. tudor replica swiss watches
- Evaluate records for accuracy of account balances, postings, calculations, and other records pertaining to business or operating transactions and reconcile or note discrepancies.
- Review and approval of travel expenses
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Knowledge of natural flow of accounting transactions
- Understanding of financial statements, balance sheet and statement of income/loss, processing of 1099's, pre-paid expenses, and accrued liabilities.
- Understanding of basic principles of capitalization
- Post payroll entries without error
- Ability to perform office and bookkeeping duties accurately and efficiently with reasonable supervision
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure situations
- Ability to learn and consistently follow office practices and procedures
- Ability to meet all deadlines within required time frames
- Excellent proficiency with technology applications, specifically Microsoft Office and Data Faction software.
- Effective time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Excellent written/ oral communications and mathematical audemars piguet royal oak offshore replica watches skills
- Ability to complete daily work with minimal mistakes
- Adaptable and flexible in a fast-pasted environment
- Ability to learn and effectively utilize new skills quickly
- Promotes teamwork and a cooperative work environment
- Ability to form strong client relationships with a dedication to outstanding client service
Other requirements include: omega replica uk
-10 key by touch
-Type 40 wpm by touch