Opening: Office Manager and Executive Assistant for Small, Creative Agency
Neustadt Creative Marketing, a specialized educational marketing firm located in Baltimore, Maryland, is seeking the right candidate for the position of office manager and assistant to the company principal. To learn more about Neustadt Creative Marketing, visit www.ncmark.com.
Responsibilities include normal office management tasks (filing, ordering supplies, routing mail, banking, scheduling), human resources (maintaining paperwork on insurance and retirement plans), serving as the staff point person coordinating our off-site IT support as well as assisting the office in minor day to day tech support,best replica watches and supporting the company principal in his consulting and marketing efforts.
We are looking for someone with the following skills and interests:
• Excellent organizational skills
• Innate intelligence for learning new areas quickly and accurately
• Initiative for understanding ways to be of additional value to the company
• Comfort and accuracy with numbers to handle insurance, banking, tax forms, bookkeeping support, etc.
• Interest and ability to master new software and troubleshoot system problems in conjunction with IT support (note: we are a networked, Mac-based office)
• Trustworthiness and honesty to handle confidential personnel matters
• Excellent interpersonal skills for interacting with company staff, vendors, and clients
Experience as an office manager and/or executive assistant is desirable but not required.
The benefits of working at Neustadt Creative Marketing include a calm, respectful, and drama-free environment where creative, interesting work is done for prestigious educational institutions. We provide a full range of benefits including health and dental insurance, long term term disability, and a 401K retirement plan.
Interested parties should send via e-mail a resume and cover letter, explaining why your skills and interests would be a good match for the job and our company, to Mark Neustadt at email@example.com. Please do not call.
Neustadt Creative Marketing is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applicants of diverse racial and ethnic profiles, ages,breguet replica watches educational backgrounds, and gender orientations. Climbing a steep flight of steps several times a day will be required.
About Neustadt Creative Marketing
What makes Neustadt Creative Marketing rare is this: We believe that marketing tools, employed with skill and savvy, can counteract the commodification of universities, colleges, and schools and convey a sense of an authentic educational experience.